Aims and Scope. American Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer is a free-access and peer-reviewed online journal that disseminates information of permanent interest in the areas of heat and mass transfer among researchers and engineers throughout the world. Contributions to this journal may consist of results from theoretical research, fundamental studies, mathematical modeling, numerical simulations, and experimental investigations related to any kind of current and emerging topics in heat and mass transfer in equipment, systems, processes, materials, and related objects, including but not limited to:.
· natural, forced and mixed convection;. · conductive heat transfer. · radiative heat transfer;. · multiple-phase flow, boiling and condensation;.
- Sergey Siparov, Heat and mass transfer in porous media. Sergey Siparov — Theoretical Physics, physics, gravitation, cosmology, general reality.
- The modelling of heat, mass and solute transport in solidification systems. VR Voller, AD Brent, C Prakash. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 32.
- The 8th International Symposium on Radiative Transfer, RAD-16, Cappadocia, "The Heat and Mass Transfer in Nuclear Safety Applications: Severe Accident.
- Hydrodynamics, heat and mass transfer under the conditions of free and forced convection as well as wavy processes are theoretically and experimentally.
- With complete coverage of the basic principles of heat transfer and a broad range of applications in a flexible format, " Heat and Mass Transfer : A Practical.
· electronic and photonic cooling;. · heat exchanger fundamentals;.
· heat transfer enhancement;. · experimental and numerical techniques;. · biological heat and mass transfer;. · combustion and reactive flows;. · heat and mass transfer in manufacturing and processing;. · heat and mass transfer in thermal and energy systems;.
· jets, wakes, and impingement cooling;. · microscale and nanoscale heat transfer;. · phase change heat transfer, melting, solidification and energy storage;.
· heat and mass transfer in porous media. American Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer accepts submissions of review articles, research papers, technical notes, invited tutorials, book reviews, and discussions. All types of articles submitted are subject to rigorous peer review.
We are working closely with many major databases to get the journal indexed and will gradually publish more index information of the journal.